Question

re toddler vomiting
please help me i dont Know what to do my toddler 2 years old is throwing up every time she cries i dont know what to do and ive been told that it is possible because i am very sensitive and that is why she is doing this yes i do suffer from anxiety but could her doing this be my fault she does it if you say no to her or if she gets hurt or if she doesnt want to do anything i was also told that it could be because i dont like to smack her when she is naughty and have stopped doing so and they think ever since i stopped giving her a smack she is naughtier and has started doing this . i dont know what to do . i need help urgently because this is causing me much heart ache .i havent heard of any other kids doing this .

please let me know if my child is the only one who does this sort of thing

Dear bianca,
Relax. It's not your fault. Yours is certainly not the only child who does this, though kids have quite a repertoire of techniques for manipulating parents and getting their own way. Some vomit inconveniently ; some hold their breath and turn blue most alarmingly. Others throw violent temper tantrums.
Basically, one wants her to unlearn this way of demanding to get her own way. What helps is both to reduce any rewards she may be getting from doing this, and to provide whatever she would find rewarding, when she is NOT doing this. Sometimes one can simply ignore the incidents, cleaning up after the event ; or cleaning up matter-of-factly and camply, then putting her in a corner of the room on her own, ignoring whatever it is she wants.
On the other hand, figure out what she wants and likes --- watching TV, sweets, treats, trips out, whatever. And ration these strictly. She should get them ONLY when she has been good and clean and non-vomiting for x hours ( depending on how often she does this at present, starting with a relatively short period and extending the period required to earn a reward ) When she has managed, even accidentally, to be good for a morning, say, give her praise and cuddles for having done so well, and award a treat, making it clear that it's because she's such a good non-vomiting child !
I recently used a variation of this method to house-train an old cat with some bad habits, and its worked a treat !