Question

RE VEIN
DARK BLUE VEIN UNDER MY RIGHT EYE ( ON THE BONE )

Hi doctor. Can you believe but there are no clinics or doctors in the Eastern Cape who have the lasers recommended! I phoned the laser clinic in Johannesburg as they have a pulse dye laser but have to see Dr Presby ( I think that is how you spell it ) with a anesthetist . The lady who I spoke to made it sound like such a risky procedure. What do you think the cost swill be for the procedure (ball park figure)

are there any other methods I can try first – perhaps IPL will not cure it but prevent it from getting worst or when they inject teh vein with saline soloution .

Furthermore should I continue to use neostrata on my eye region where the vein is.

Last question, are there any substances which will make the vein worst – caffeine etc. Please advise .

Thanks Doc
Anti-ageing expert
Anti-ageing expert

Hi Blondie.
I will chat to a few dermatologists here in Cape Town who use the Pulse Dye Laser. They would most probably need to examine you first (anatomical importance of the vein) before deciding on an appropriate treatment. Please give me a few days to get back to you.