Question

RE: Why do woman control our sex lives
When going on a date the male wonders if he'll get laid...the female knows.

Why do woman control YOUR sex lives? Not because they can, because you let them!

As for the comment that it's a power trip - you can only have power if someone gives it to you. Try holding out from sex for a few days and see what happens.

Luckily I have been fortunate enough not to have had the experience of draining clotting blood from my penis, but if it was I was out of action there are other options. Sex is not just penetration. There is reason why they call it 'Hummer Week'.

As for "Why does men have affairs"...
I agree that both men and women who have affairs have issues with insecurity and want attention/an ego boost.

People are great at justifying their actions to themselves/having double-standards and making them feel correct/just, e.g. "It OK if I cheat of my spouse/bf/gf/pet sheep because they didn't give me sex this morning."

Ask yourself how you would feel if you partner did the same to you - and then act accordingly. Or look at the situation in the 3rd person, e.g. if you are a male ask yourself how you would feel if the same thing happened to your sister.

As for the testosterone stuff - Sex is base/animalistic urge. You are truly a weak person if you are unable to maintain a monogamous relationship because of primal urges.

Relationships are about give and take. There are very few problems that cannot be sorted out by communication.

Chastity is the bygone burden of women. This value was formed during the first kings who wanted to ensure that their heir to the thrown must be their child. They wanted the women to remain monogamous to ensure that
the children born will be theirs. Before that the women's sexuality was not restricted. This was not forced upon on the women in the first place.

Only those women willing to restrict her sexual needs became the queens. Lot of power, benefits, honour, and above all her son will become the next king came with this value and chastity got initiated in history. Even
those kings who created this value had hundreds of wives. Women fell for this glamour status; little they knew what was in store for them in future.

As rights to private property became socialised in the course of history, the value descended down to the general public. Thus all women irrespective whether it is their choice have to uphold this value, while
men didn't have to. This value got another twist in history. The women, thrown out of all types of ownership and their very survival depended on remaining in the good books of men, upheld this value. This enabled them
to be a good commodity in the marriage market. The women's existence was made impossible by the society without a man's help. So to attract a man and to keep him as a partner the women needed this. She has nothing else to bargain with. If she has to keep her children and herself away from starvation she needed it. So it got ingrained as the value for women. Moreover all the stories and movies produced turn around this value and thus reinforcing it every day.

Now women's value resides in the intact hymen, irrespective of their ability in any other profession. This ruling value put those women who got out of the prescribed path into shame and isolation. And that moral
right gives the modern police man the right to abuse the sex worker and allow the man to go scot-free. If condoms were invented before private property came into existence, chastity as a value wouldn't be there and
human history would have been totally different. Lot of violence could have been avoided. Think about it, the human society would have been free and loving. This duty bound existence where everyone suspects everyone
and the envy and jealousy that go along with it won't be there. Life would have been much more beautiful to live.

Dr Elna McIntosh