Question

12h ago

re: Why does Medical Aid not pay for Infertility Treatment
I know what that feels like because my medical aid as well does not cover this even though I don`t use it for flu, actually we are never sick. They have recently asked me to drop my plan as I was accumalting too much savings, but is not willing to pay me a sum of the savings so that i can use that money to pay for fertility. I think that when we want our medical aids to work for us, no matter what, the fact that we are paying for that service, they should be able to take everyones problems or needs into an account. I actually have a medical that does not work for me, and is an obligation from the company , thats is why I still keep it, so when are they deciding to pay me that money, oh let me guess when i cancel, when im dead my husband gets it, so its still not mine, find another job in another company with a different medical aid, so we cannot win. Doc can you suggest some medicals that pays for fertility, or can you give us a number to contact for more information.
fertility expert

Dear Desiree

The issue of re-imbursement for fertility by medical aids is a matter of great concern to the rproductive society. The society is on an ongoiing basis