Ask an expert

04 Jan 2008

Reaction to wax
Hi doc

What can i use on my legs/body after waxing/hair removal cream should i develop bad reaction/rash/allergy to these products. I've heard its quite common and i want to do it over the weekend.

So what product can i get at the chemist to apply afterwords to prevent or relieve/heal afterwards.


Answer 549 views

01 Jan 0001

Dear Mike

Thank you for visiting

You can apply quadriderm cream if you develop a bad reaction/rash/allergy to the wax.

Kind regards

Dr Anrich Burger
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.