Question

Reading
Good Day

My teen is 12 she is a avrage child in her school but we moved &  she changed from school &  now all of the sudden her grades is very down the school phoned me to tell me that she has a reading problem they say that she can read well but the problem is that she does not under stand what she is reading were can i go to get some help or were can i send her if she has a reading problem

I would appreciatte it if you can let me know as soon as possible i am scared that she mite fail if she does not get help very soon

Thank you
Teen expert
Teen expert

I would suggest that your daughter sees an Educational Psychologist for an assessment. The school should be able to recommend someone to you. A full assessment will highlight ant specific needs, and from there a plan of action can be created.