Question

Real bad pain...
I posted this message to Gynaedoc but havent received a reply:

Hello,
I have a almost 4month old baby, born on 27 Oct 08. Hubby had a vasectomy and his result showed that it was a success. Since the birth my period has been really weird. I have quite heavy bleeding, it then suddenly stops, and then starts again the next day. It has never ever been like that. I also have really sore backache, can'  t even cough. And now suddenly it feels like something is moving inside of me, like a baby does at 5 months. I already have 3 kids, so i definately know the difference between winds and a baby. I can'  t be pregnant, so what might be the cause of the strange moving sensation??? And the haywire period???
Date: 18/2/2009

My husband wants me to go to our doctor, but i dont want to go if it is unneccesary. I don' t know how to explain it, but the pain is getting worse, feels like there could be something wrong with my uterus or ovaries.I am only taking a wild guess. My husband thinks its my appendix, but it doesn' t feel like that. The pain is around my bladder and uterus area. The pain goes from the front to my lower back, and it is at its worst on my left hand side. Got a sharp pain in my left hand side while walking today. I haven' t got a clue what is causing this. It is really sore.

Please help if you can.
Thank you

Dear Mrs Ackles

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

It is important to make an appointment with a gynaecologist, to have an ultrasound done, as well as a hormole profile. I can only guess what the reason is but you have to get a clear diagnosis.

Dr Anrich Burger