Question

Reality has hit me right between the eyes....
Looking to find another job because I just cant take the present one any longer, but when agencies check my age (45) they are not really interested.
this has knocked my confidence for a 6.....Now what??

Pity. isn't it, thjat the constitution, while righly banning raial and sexual/ghender discrimination, doesn't also ban discrimination based on age ? As our friends here say, PERSEVERE and you can still succeed. TOo many managers are stupid enough not to recognize the value of experience, both work experience and life experience. You cannotrun a successful business with a herd of 20-year-olds