Question

really shy around girls
Im 15 nearly 16 and I get really shy around girls to the point where I feel embarrassed self concious and probably look really nervous I cant really find much to say to them either I just need some help and advice
Teen expert
teen expert

Hi Luke,

the best advice I can give you is to simply be yourself and to feel positive about being Luke. You will want to be in a relationship with someone who likes you for who you are, so if you are a shy person then thats okay. Pretending to be someone you are not wont feel right and the other person will pick up on such things.

So take a look in the mirror - tell Luke he is just as good as everyone else and its fine to just be you!

Good luck and best wishes