Question

REALLY WANT TO BECOME PREGNANT.
DEAR GYNAE DOC,
I AM 35YRS OLD.IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME I SAW EGGWHITE IN MY VAGINA,NO MATTER HOW LONG MY HUSBAND CARESSES ME.IT DOES NOT SHOW UP.SO I WENT TO SEE MY GYNAE AND HE ASKED ME TO GO FOR HORMONAL ASSEY.AFTER EVERYTHING,I WAS TOLD I WAS OVULATING AND THAT I OVULATES ON THE 14TH DAY.MEAN WHILE I HAVE A SHORT CIRCLE--22DAYS OR AT MOST 24DAYS.AFTER ALL MY EFFORT I DIDN'T GET PREGNANT.
1. PLS WHAT DO I DO TO SEE EGGWHITE AGAIN AND TO GET PREGNANT? I'VE BEEN TAKING VIT.E 1000 IU YET I SAW MY PERIOD LAST WEEK.I NEED YOUR ADVICE.

2.WHAT IS MOERBOSSIE PLANT AND WHERE CAN I GET IT?
3.THERE WAS A TIME I HAD CANDIDA BUT I DON'T DISCHARGE MUCH,JUST VERY TINY DISCHARGE THAT SOMETIME I MAY NOT EVEN NOTICE ANYTHING.
HELP,MY PARENTS' INLAW ARE AT MY NECK PLS.

1. The eggwhite discharge is a sign of ovualtion, not of sexual lubrication. You can either time your cycle and have sex at that time of the month, or you can use an ovulation detector kit to see when you ovulate.
2. I do not know what the moerbossie plant is.
3. If there is no itch and not much discharge, the Candida should not affect anything.