Question

really worried about escapelle side effects

I''m a little worried about possible Escapelle side efeects. We had a bit of an accident. I took the excapelle directly after and started my period two days after. My period carried on for seven days getting lighter but this morning I started getting cramps, I was weeing blood and my period is heavy again. When it started getting lighter I also started getting a slight brown discharge. I''m really worried as I have PCOS and had to have an ovary removed due to a ruptured cyst about three years ago. Should I be worried or is this normal.

Irregular bleeding can occur after Escapelle and this is the likely cause as you have just taken it. As long as you have no pain, I would suggest that you wait it out.