Question

reassurance, please?
Hey...

After having quite irregular periods since puberty - always between 2 or 10 days late (but never skipping 1) - the past 4 months they were perfectly regular (which was great for a change!)

My period is 15 days late today. I did a HPT at 9 days, and then again at 13 days. Both negative.

Yesterday (the 14th day) I went for quantitative blood test (which I have read is more sensitive than both the urine and qualitative blood tests). The result I got back today was also negative.

Would it be safe to assume that I am definitely not pregnant?

You are not pregnant.