Question

Recent break-up support group
I am currently going through a very very difficult break-up. It is as a result of his substance abuse and, finally, after a year and a half, I have admitted defeat.

I am shattered. After a failed marriage (3 years ago), I just cannot handle the thought/feeling of having failed AGAIN. My selfesteem is lower than low and I am in very dark place at the moment.

I am trying to get my life back on track and thought a support group would be good. I am in the Jhb North area. Does anybody know of a support group I could join?

I don't know of one, but its obviously an excellent idea, and I wish someone would start one. How about you taking the initiative ? Maybe Lifeline or the Anxiety-Depression Support group might know of one.