Question

Recently Married and my Husband cant keep it up for long :-(
I got married less than 2 months ago and my my husband and i live in sepereate provinces because we plan to relocate soon, so when i visit for a few days a month....i expect him to be excited for a while but he cums before me and then its all over :-(

R1000 on naughty lingerie
R1000 for a room
R500 on supper
the look on my face when he only lasted 4 minutes .......PISSED OFF

the worst part is he blames me that he couldnt restrain himself - what BS

Nash, as some of the responses have already suggested, it is quite normal that after an extended period of time without intercourse, men may find it more difficult to delay ejaculation...so 4 minutes isn't that bad when just considering from his perspective alone. However, it no doubt was disappointing for you too - as you say in one of your later comments, you had waited too. I wonder whether the two of you have got to learn to communicate your preferences etc better - I imagine you might have benefitted from additional stimulation after this...but am not clear whether you asked for this...? As his wife, you need to make sure that you are both cherishing/nurturing/understanding of him; and I hope he offers you the same... One of the important aspects that I suggest you and he need to address/learn about is the differences between men and women sexually - eg. it takes women on average 15 mins to reach orgasm (and even then, not all women are orgasmic on each sexual encounter) and it takes men on average 2 mins...this natural discrepancy needs to be understood and managed by BOTH partners...

Claire - SASHA