Ask an expert

14 Mar 2004

Dear Doc
I need the name of a (specialist-) homeopath. I want to take my parents with their various conditions to someone with specific knowledge and to someone who is really caring. My father has a history of heart opps (aortoa transplants and a heart bypass) and my mother suffers from asthma and chronic bronchitis. I feel it necessary for them to change their lives to a more natural approach. This will be the first time in 10 months that they will visit a private practitioner, previously they went to a state hospital. Thanks for your help!
Answer 376 views

01 Jan 0001

Please go to the Find section in our website, you will find a listing for Homeopath's in South Africa. Give a few a call in your area and ask them if they have experience in treating the type of condition your parents have and then decide who would best care for their condition.
(Dr Chase Webber ND)
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9323 votes
67% - 18743 votes