Question

RECOMMENDATION OF HOMEOPATH
Dear Doc
I need the name of a (specialist-) homeopath. I want to take my parents with their various conditions to someone with specific knowledge and to someone who is really caring. My father has a history of heart opps (aortoa transplants and a heart bypass) and my mother suffers from asthma and chronic bronchitis. I feel it necessary for them to change their lives to a more natural approach. This will be the first time in 10 months that they will visit a private practitioner, previously they went to a state hospital. Thanks for your help!
naturopath

Please go to the Find section in our website, you will find a listing for Homeopath's in South Africa. Give a few a call in your area and ask them if they have experience in treating the type of condition your parents have and then decide who would best care for their condition.
(Dr Chase Webber ND)