Question

RECTAL BLEEDING
I am a 30 year old female. Sometime in March I had severe abdominal pain as well as rectal bleeding. (Had this problem since September last year but in March was the worst.)The pain and bleeding comes &  go but in the meantime I''ve seen a specialist and has an appointment for a colonoscopy. The thing is I havent had any pain or rectal bleeding since then. Should I still go for the colonoscopy ?
Natural health
natural health

hi

In my opinion you should still go for the colonoscopy - firstly it sounds like it was for many months that you had this problem, the scope could help prevent the problem again.

Kind regards
Dr Debbie
www.drdebbie.co.za