Question

Rectum Cancer
A cancer lump was removed from my 9 year old female Spaniel a few months ago, it was situated around the rectum. I discovered a week ago that she had difficulty to pooh, I took her to the vet and he said that there was a lump inside her rectum and will close it totally. He gave me prednisilone pills to give her 5 daily, it doesn't seem to work. She is struggling and nothing can come out. I read about Flaxseed oil for curing cancer, what do you think and what can you recommend?

Rika Avis
cybervet

It is possible for dogs to develop a large tumour that will obstruct bowel motions. It is necessary to find out what has caused the tumour to know if there is treatment that will be effective.