Question

recurring Impetigo
My 7 year old son has now had his second run of impetigo after being on antibiotics for it only 6 weeks ago. Is there any way to kill the bacteria through natural remedies as I don't want to keep putting him on antibiotics?
Many thanks.
Natural health
natural expert

Hello Biscuit

The best treatment will be directly from a homeopath as they will use simplex remedies specifically for the type of infection it is.

If you wish to rather treat the problem yourself the following remedies are recommended:

Cleans the area with Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Soap and apply Tea Tree 15 Solution to the affected areas, 2 or 3x per day. Internally put him onto Echinaforce, Organo 1 from Natura and Bio-Strath Elixir or Tablets. The combination of the three products taken at least 3x per day until the problem is 100% cleared, will help his body to fight the infection. Do give him Bioflora as well as the natural flora balance of the digestive area has been disturbed due to the antibiotics and needs to be replaced.

His bedding, clothes, towels etc needs to be washed seperately daily and add a capful of 15% Solution to the final rinse water to kill the bacteria. The bathroom, toilet etc needs to be Jiked as to stop the infection from spreading.

All the above products are availble from pharmacies and health stores.

Kind regards.

Estie