Question

Recurring viral, bacterial pneumonia
Dear Doc

My friends wife in her sixties has recurring viral, bacterial pneumonia wish results in hospitalisation. Please give advise how it can be cured and advise on diet and other suggestions for her pneumonia to "vanish" if possible.

Your quick response will be appreciated.

Dear Joanne
She may have an underlying problem that makes her more prone to getting pneumonia, like emphysema, allergies, asthma or an immune disorder. I won't be able to advise without having all the information. Maybe the solution will be to have her vaccinated against pneumonia - but her own doctor will be able to give the best advise.
dr Bets