Ask an expert

31 Jul 2011

red bites
what can i use for red itchy bites all over my body,esp torso
Answer 354 views

01 Jan 0001

Hi Fiona

If there aren't too many spots a topical cream such as Dilucort or Anthisan may help, whilst a tablet such as Allergex or Deselex may help in case of a large number of bites.

It's also important to eliminate the source of the bites.

If no improvement is seen with the products mentioned above, you should consult a medical practitioner.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.