Question

red nose
my face and nose are turning more red every day.I do smoke and drink whiskey
I also exercise and eat correctly.please if you know of a remedy let me kwow regards
VT

VT, it’s difficult to say without being able to examine you first, but it sounds like you might be suffering from rosacea. The best would be to see your doctor or a dermatologist (even better) and have him sort it out. Good luck.
PS If you’re interested in more info on rosacea, mail me at netdoc@mweb.co.za and I’ll cut and paste you something.