Question

Red sore eyes
My eyes are very sensitive to wind and aircons. They get terribly irritated and sore and teary when feeling any wind and any air movement. Working in a airconditioned environment all day every day leaves my eyes very red all the time. I have tried many kinds of eye drops, from over the counter, homeopathic and prescription drops, which only helps for an while, if at all.

Do you have any advice please? This is a very big nuisance and irritation in my life.

Regards!
Maritha

Maritha

I am not aware of a permanent solution but you can use Tears Naturale eye drops frequently. These eye drops have no side effects. You can consult an opthalmologist for an examination, to exclude a pathological cause.