Question

red wine; bone density
I know that a glass of red wine daily is supposed to be good for me but since menopause I am over-sensitive to alcohol. I can tolerate an egg cup full of red wine in the middle of a meal. Is this worthwhile or should I rather not have it? Also, is bone-density testing essential in mid-fifties, even if i am of heavy build and have taken calcium and magnesium and daily yoghurt for the last ten years at least?

Avoid the red wine if you do not toerate it well.
Bone density is helpful in knowing what your baseline is, even if you have taken supplements.