Question

reduce butts
hello
doc can u tell me exersices to reduce my big butts i will be really thankful my body is fit but hibs and butts are big help me

Hi there

There is no such thing as spot reduction, so I recoomend you do a comprehensive exercise programme and you can do extra exercises for those areas that worry you to ensure they are well-toned.

I suggest you log onto www.health24.co.za and join the free gym-based interactive exercise programme called "War ON Wobbles". There you will get all the info you need as well as weekly monitoring. If you prefer a home-based programme, then log onto the same site but go into the fitness section and you'll find "Shape up for Summer". There are many different cardiovascular options with great goals from which to choose.

Good luck.