Question

Reduced blood flow when sleeping
When sleeping on my side the adverse leg + arm results in numbness +tingling. This is rectified by lying on the othe side but resulting in the other arm + leg displaying the same symptoms.
Checked out peripheral artery disease as well as claudication but neither display my symptoms
Have been going to an homeopath for treatment for the past 2 years but no improvment to date. Am a male,non smoker in my mid fifties. Have had a doppler + mri scan done but all blood vessells refllect normal.
Any suggestions?

Dear Rod
This could be caused by pinching of the nerve roots - you may have slightly narrowed discs between the spinal vertebrae. Maybe you should have your spine checked by taking an x/ray. The fact that it changes with position makes me think it is caused by pressure on the nerve.