Question

reductil??
Morning Doc,

I, want to start using reductil from 2day. But I'm also trying to conceive(for 11years now). I'm not pregnant yet. If i fell preggies while I'm on reductil, will it harm the oregnancy??

And how should I use reductil....In the mornings?? MustI drink the pill before or after I have eating something?? Will it work?? I need to lose about 20kg....

thanks

Mika

User of reductil in pregnancy is contraindicated. You can avoid this problem by only using the Reductil in the first half of your cycle. You will have to ask your pharmacist or prescribing doctor about the correct way to take it.