Question

Reflexology
How long does treatment take once started treatment
Reflexology expert
Reflexology expert

Hello Many

I am not too sure of your question.

How long is the actual treatment?
Normally the first session will be a little longer because the therapist needs to take down a case study and then give you a treatment. The follow up treatments depends on the therapist - normally it will be anything between 30 min to 60 minutes.

If your question is how long till you see results or feel relief after you have started treatment?
That depends on many things - your condition, your health and your lifestyle.

One needs to understand that the symptom or condition that a patient has come to reflex for is what they are focusing on .... lets take sinus for example.

They come to reflex because they are suffering with sinus.... and that is what their focus will be....
Other symptoms like irregular cycles, or painful cycles or a knee pain might have always been there ... therefore they do not really focus on that ....

Having reflex done is like peeling an onion - layer by layer...
So when one starts treatments they might find that the knee painis gone before the sinus is gone .... but they are only focusing on the sinus ..... and that might take a few more sessions.

I hope I have answered your question and the above helps ... If I haven't please let me know

Kind regards,
Stella K