Question

regret
I feel so down today. My bf and I broke up 2 weeks ago and I was doing fine until this weekend when I started to miss him. I then got an sms from him on Saturday which I replied to but very ''generically''. I dont know why, but eveytime after I break up with a guy, exactly 2 weeks later I start to regret my decision. Why cant I just believe that I made the right decision and move on? I hate feeling like this!!!

If one didn't at some time feel a bit down about it, it couldn't have been much of a relationship in the first place. We lose both the reality of the actual relationship, and we also lose out fantsies of what the relationship was ( but wasnt ! ) or might have been. Why there's often be a 2-week delay for you in such reactions, I'm not sure. Its easy to emotionally regret, for a short time, even a right decision.