Question

Regrets
So everyone says dont have regrets..........well I do. I regret a lot of things that i have done in my life....how do I get over this?

Regrets as such as entirely and utterly useless, if regretting is all you do. Regret in the sense of recognizing that you have done something wrong, is useful only so far as it leads you to recognize WHAT was wrong, and how to avoid doing it again, in other words, to LEARN from one's mistakes and move on. To merely continue moaning about old mistakes is of no use to anyone