Question

Relationship Advice
Hi, my ex of 6 years and i are just mates with benefits. That was the original agreement when we crossed paths earlier this year.
but how do i tell him that I want to gives us another go. the breakup was a bad one (mother was 3rd party interefence). We keep crossing paths since we have broken up. 1st we fell pregnant and i lost the baby and now that the 3rd party had passed we are back again in each others lives.
his motto is that he never goes back to exes, but then why always come back to me?
Do i tell him I would like to try again or do I walk away?

There's no special, secret formula for his. Just calmly and pleasantly tell him that while the current arrangement is pleasant, you're feeling more interested in possibly returning to another try at the relationship as it nearly was - and how does he feel about that as a possibility. If you never mention it to him, you;ll probably never know what he might have said.