Question

Relationship advices needed
Hi there.

well i dnt know how to start this so i'm just gonna cum out strate.

My bf and i have been seeing each ither for the past 6 months. In the beginning things were perfect, we cudnt wait to see each other, and every time I was near him i felt this amaizing feeling I cant xplain. Problem is things are not as great as it use to be. I know he loves me but i get the feeling he doesnt wanna be with me anymore, he neva tells me how he feel about me - he veri seldomly tells me he loves me and every chance he gets not to be around me he takes it, most of the weekends he spends drinking with his friends ( who is over 40, and have children older than him. His 21yrs). Could he be loosing interest in me?

The other thng is i'm not sure if I reali love him or if i think i do. I cnt imagine being with out him and wanna marry him. Is this love? or am i scared of being alone?You see 2 years ago i fell inluv for the first time,I reali loved this guy alot and did everything i cud to make him happy. things didnt work out - i found he cheated on me with his ex. and i swore i wud neva love anybody again. Then last year i met this other who i really liked alot, we started seeing each other even tho i new he had a gf. he said he wud leave her for me and that he loved me 6 months i came to my senses and new it was all a bunch of bull and ended things.
Problem is i cnt trust guys, i am really trying hard to trrust my bf and to be hones I am starting to trust him but he dnt trust me and accuses me of cheating on him. The more i tell him I'm not the more he wnt listen, we are forever arguing, i try so hard to make him happy aswell. I do everything for him,but he never do anything for me.

I know all of this mite sound confusing, but please i need your help.

thanks veri much for having such a great website like this for confused people like me .

I wish other readers would respond to this type of question about love-affairs, as they're really not the territory of a psychiatrist. Sounds like he's not sure that he loves you, and you're not sure whether you love him. If you have general problems with trust, a few sessions with a counsellor can help you work on that, as it can become a poblem in any relationship.
If the two of you are really determined to try to stay together, why not see a relationship counsellor together ?