Ask an expert

15 Jul 2005

Relationship councellor
I am in Mpumalanga and I want to know where can I find a relationship councielor and how much do they cost!
Answer 370 views

01 Jan 0001

Try calling your nearest branch of the national organization FAMSA ( which ought to be listed in your phone book ) and they ought to be able to point you towards some within reach.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.