Question

Relationship distress
Hope u have some advice.
My partner and I have been in a relationship for a good few years now. We have had a lot of ups and downs. The biggest issue now is the fact that we split up for a while and I met someone else and he feels betrayed. I also suffer form depression. Communication, is almost non existent unles we argue, sex is also non existent, because of the negativity between us. Trust??????? I do not get excited, in fact nothing is of interest to me anymore and this is taking a toll on my partner as well as our children. My partner is not interested in counseling as we have been before. What can I do to make things better? I am desperate and do not want to loose my partner and I know that he is also at a point where he feels that he does not want to go on anymore.
Please help!!!!!!!!

Well, if you two had genuinely split up, it was no betrayal for you to meet someone else. But maybe the fact that he feels that shows that he was still hoping to return, even at that time. Sorry to hear that he's not interested in relationship counselling, if it didn;t help before, either the counsellor was inexperienced, or he didn't give it a real chance to work. Maybe individual counselling for you, will help you not only to deal with your own issues, but to work on plans to help things go better between the two of you. And if you are truly Depressed, treatment of that could help both of you a lot.