Ask an expert

05 Feb 2013

Relationship Guidance
I’ m in need of some relationship guidance and I’ m not sure if this is the correct place to ask. Please can you direct me if this is not the correct place?

The advice I seek is not sexual in nature.

Answer 257 views

01 Jan 0001

Dear Mailrunt,

I would advise you access the psychologist or couples therapist forum.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.