Question

Relationship on 2 diff. paths

Been in my relationship for 11 years, its been a very hard one, with alot of downs, his family are not a caring family, they can go months with out saying hello, He is superglued to his sister, she depends on him, which obviously i dont like. We are from 2 very different religions, he had not gone to church since we been together, now for the past month , he has been going to church with his SISTER, and has changed our lifes completely EG: no more swearing, no violent movies, if there is swearing on the tv he blocks it out. But let me mention that he use to do drugs about 9 years ago, swear like a trooper, verbally abuse me. SO i asked him why the change now, so he said its cause he wants to change before the :END OF DAYS:, and that im not living life properly so im gonna go to hell. Previously we have had alot of probelms and i moved out (we have a joint house)

I cant cope with all these changes?? ANy suggestions??

Also try the parenting forum here, to hear from other moms with similar problems. I find when people start talking about The End of Days, they tend to belong to a cult rather than a normal religion, and it can be an ominous sign ! And should be considered the End of Relaionship. Escape. This does not sound like someone prepared to asdmit or deal with his or joint problems. Talk with POWa or some similar group to plan a safe escape. This is ominous