Question

relationship ordeal5
hi
i mailed you about a month agao about my split from my boyfriend who had epilepsy and didnt no what he wanted out of his life!!! he tells me he loves me, and that how he hopes and only dreams that one day, once he has found himself that there might be a chance for us again!!! it really hurts my feelings and i beleive that if yoyu love someone you can go thru anything with them like i did with his epilepsy!! or mayb im just a stronger person than him!?! anyway, he says he doesnt have friends yet he is with ppl constantly, he is seeing a shrink. We are trying to be friends and im finding it very hard): i told him that i cant, that i need to get him out of my system but he is just having none of it, he says it would make him feel so much worse!?!?! so what must i do!?! he is being very selfish and taking advantage of me coz he no's i dont have a mean bone in me and that i wont have the guts to tell him off coz im mad about him!!! plus he says he is uber deppressed, what happens if he does something radical!?! he is hot and cold all the time and i dunno if it is worth the wait for him!?!?!

Maybe you are indeed a stronger person. Maybe some people do indeed need to "find themselves" but then they need a counsellor, as a guide to help in the search. So lets help he can achive something really useful with his shrink. Whether or not he does anything "radical" is up to him and his shrink --- such a possibility ought not to be used as a form of threat to bring you in line.