Question

Relationship Problems please help ????????
I and my girl have been going out for about a year now. At the begining of our relationship i juast kissed another girl one and it stop there. But she a the begining of our relationship behined my back still went out with her EX boyfriend for about 2 months. I cought her out and we broke up for a month .after that we got back together again but she 17 is starting to irritate me .She says things like "i love you " and small things she does that i don't like. I can't say i love you because i don't feel like saying that yet ? Whenever i hear her or when she comes and visit me i get irritable with her and she just keeps on naging and naging and i don't like that . i'm almost 26 so the age difrence is a lot and she only wants and she is not mature enough for any relationship she has still got to learn a lot about life and everything else.

I don't say i now a lot about life but i know somethings she doesn't. She a depresive so i'm scared if i leave her that she will try to kill herself and i don't want to have that on my thoughts. So what do i do ? Carry on or let her go my only problem and one of the problems in our relationship is that i'm not a big talker and she is .She says everything thats on her mind and i don't only if and when i really want to i will say something to her. Please help me what do i do?

Duds,
This hardly sounds like a viable long-term relatonship, does it ? Then the choice is not betwen living hapilly ever after, and breaking up now, but, rather, a choice as to when to break up. And the sooner thee better in terms of not encouraging her to develop ever more unrealistic fantasies about the relatonship. I can udnerstand why she irritates you, and wonder why you got back with her the second time.
I understand your concern about her potential distress, so you would want to break the news to her gently, and maybe have a confidential chat with her parents / family, to ask them to help to support her, and to make it clear that you are not being unkind to her in deciding to break up at this time.