Question

relationships
i have been going out with this man for approximately 10 months. He recently disclosed that he is in actual fact married but seperated from his wife and currently busy with divorce. He did not want to tell me until the devorce was over, but could not live the lie any longer. I was shocked and really upset. We talked it over and i do understand that i am not the reason for the breakup of the marriage as there was problems before i entered the scene and also that they dont live together any more. I really do love him, for i know that he is a very good man, but how can i trust him again. This is really eating me up inside. I dont want to leave him I want to make this work.

Dear cole,
Perhaps one can understand his hesitation about telling you the truth about his marital status ; and the extent to which you feel deceived by discovering the truth so late in the process. You may also want to talk with him more, to understand why his marriage broke up, to avoid similar problems arising in your relationship.
Why not consider embarking on some joint relationship counselling, to enable you both to work out such issues before making more long-term decisions ? That's be a good way to discover what would be necessary to make this work.