Question

Relationships
Do you think I should take St Johns Wort? Can I take this if I am on hypertension medications?

Good question ! I can't sugest that you take a drug, online --- it needs a proper assessment and diagnosis. There can be a problem if combining the Wort or other antidepresants with hypertension meds, so you'd really be safest and best to see at least a GP, preferably a good local psychiarist for assessment, diagnosis, and a discussion of choosing a cheap, effective, safe antidepressant to combine with your necessary hypertension meds. And it could work out as cheap as the Wort, anyway.