Question

Relislim
Hi Doc,

I have recently immigrated to Australia and my supply of Relislim tabs have run out. We had a cleaner in the other day and she tossed out the old bottles and cartons, so I have no ingredients content to approach a pharmacy here with. Please would you be so kind as to list all the ingredients found in Relislim, so that I may look for a similar product over here, as I am starting to put on weight in huge amounts.

many thanks

Dear Reader
This product is not listed in my SA version of MIMS which lists all pharmaceutical products. Did you buy it over the counter? In which case, it may be better to write to your 'old' chemist. I don't approve of people using diet pills, so I would urge you to rather eat a low-fat, high-fibre diet and to do some exercise. Click on 'Diet' and 'Weight Loss' and 'Slimming Diet' for a free copy.
Take care