Question

Remember Me!!!!!
Hi All

Remember I Wrote two weeks ago about my girlfriend breaking up with me after six yrs without giving me any reason for the break-up only saying that she needs some space???Anyhow its been almost three weeks and I feel sso much better....

I thought being dumped was the worst that could haapen to me. I felt so down and out, heartbroken, shattered,but guess what...just when I thought life has given up on me, things changed for the better....I got promoted yesterday at work....something I've always dreamt about...And the news couldn't have come at a better time for me.

Thanx for all u'r good words CS and the others...thanx for the advice...it worked for me...I feel better...joining the gym...starting a new senior job at the beginning of September...an ya...Life is good...God is good....

Just when I thought that life has given up on me , I realise that :Life goes on...no matter what dissapointments u have in life noa matter how big or small...remember that there is always something better next time around

May u all enjoy u'r day

Thanks so much for the feedback, Joe ! Delighted to hear things are looking up for you ! Sounds like that old sayin that when one door closes, another opens. I'm sure you deserve the promotion, and as you get over the heartsore of the break-up, it's a useful reminder that not everything that initially looks so bleak, remains so.