Question

Remeron nd pregnancy
Hi there i am currently on remeron and tryin to fall pregnant, i knw i hav to stop the meds when i am pregnant but could it cause damage to baby before i find out, or could i struggle to conceive while using it

You should discuss with your own doctor what to do about Remeron and pregnancy, as he obviously knows you well. We need to be cautious about having someone take ADs during pregnancy --- but having a severe untreated depression during pregnancy isnt good for baby or mother either. I like to recommend CBT counselling in this sort of situation, because it can be as effective as the drugs, with no risks at all. If you are taking Remeron when you fall pregnant, I don't think it should cause problems in the short phase before you find out, and it should not affect your ability to conceive