Question

REMICAINE JELLY, harmfull to condoms?
I have a problem with premature ejaculation and ive tried all these "stop start", squeeze methods, and they dont work for me. I have been suggested to try Remicaine jelly to numb the penis so that i last longer. My question is, is Remicaine jelly safe with condoms? will it react or burst a condom during intercourse when it is applied to the penis? this is my last resort, Pleases help.

To test if a product is safe, blow the condom up and rub the Remicaine on the surface. If it burst, well obviously not. Remicaine can also cause infections / and or sensitivity in your partner.

Other self help methods are:
* The Video Series: Sex a life long pleasure, Video no 2 (R50-00) that deals with PE. Contact JT Publishers for a copy (011) 614 - 1911
* PE, written by Helen Kaplan Singer
Good Luck
Dr Elna McIntosh