Question

REMOVED OVARY
I have one ovary the other one was removed due to a cyst. What implications does one ovary have with regard to falling pregnant / ovulation? My gynea told me that I would skip a monthand ovulate in the next one since I have this one ovary. But what confuses me is that every time I visit him (gynea) he sees the eggs e.g in August he said i had eggs, also in Sept and last month. And what confuses me more is that he would say there are eggs on the left ovary and also on the right ovary at the same time although the right ovary was removed. Is it possible for a person to ovulate every month with one ovary ? Please help me I'm totally confused!

The remaining ovary will take over and ovulate every month.
Are you sure that the whole right ovary was removed and not just the cyst?