Question

reoccuring digital double digits ?Q? sign !
for the past 5 years i've been plagued , with the strangeness of +/- 80% of the time when i looke at a digital time piecs the numbers are double digits ? eg. 11-22 / 10-33 / 08-55 . some one said it could be some kind of sign or maybe a contact ?

do you have any info on such a phenomenon ?

Mustangwolf, I looked at the clock and guess what? Double digits! It’s 01:01 at the moment :-). Seriously though, there is no medical disease that causes it and as I’m not the superstitious type, I will have to write it all down to coincidence. Good luck.