Question

re:period pain
Hi, i am six weeks pregnant. I am still experiencing period pains. Is it of any concern?
Secondly, last october i had a miscarriage at 8wks is it possible that this second pregnancy can develop in to an ectopic pregnancy. I have very slight abdominal pains, i dont no if this is normal in pregnancy and also have side pains.
Plz help as soon as possible.
thanking you

Slight cramps are normal in many pregnancies. However, as you have had a miscarriage before, it would be advisable to see your doctor soon to check that everything is in order. Previous miscarriage should not predispose to an ectopic pregnancy.