Question

REPLY TO CHELLE.....FROM MARGE....RE: CBT THERAPIST
Hello Chelle,

Sorry for the delay in replying to your comment re. my major depressive disorder and my CBT therapist. Thank you for the response.
I do not live in the Johannesburg area, so I am unable to help with the details of a CBT therapist there. What I did was: I went to a highly qualified psychologist here in Kimberley, and I asked her specifically for CBT therapy. CyberShrink had suggested the CBT therapy and my psychologist was quite capable and qualified to give me the therapy I need.Thus I suggest that a good psychologist could offer you the therapy as well. Good luck !

Marge.

Sounds like just the right approach ! I hope all the therapies go well !