Question

reply to tee> Gay relationship problems
We were a very close family and my parents had high expectations of me. We almost broke up because I didn't want to tell my parents and hurt them. In the past my family came first but I tried to work on it. And yes, she threathend to leave me, because according to her I don't communicate with her, I don't stand up for her, I let my family use her, and she feels she is not even second best in my life. The problem could be with me that's why I want advice from Cyber Shrink.

As I've often said before, this sounds like one typical sort of problem that arises in relationships between 2 human beings, whether straight, gay, or celibate. I'd recommend you two get into relationship counselling to sort things out, either through FAMSA, or ask a local gay organization for names of gay-friendly counsellors locally.
And mmm --- prejudiced bigots are far more wrong than gays