Question

Re:Ready for divorce? from Not so innocent
I posted a reply but would like to repeat it in case you do not go back.

I was quite taken aback by the fact that you spent so much time on explaining your problem. What worried me was the sentence right at the beginning of your post.

You felt grateful someone actually wanted you - says most of it. I agree with CS - you must get counselling for yourself - get to know yourself and realise you are worth much, much more than being glad there was someone out there wanting you.

Yes. To feel gratitude is fine, but some of the actions one may undertake because one is feeling grateful, may not be a good idea.