Question

response to Post 238
Thanks for your reply, Im hoping its a phase I have been to my GP and to an ENT Im still taking his medication for vertigo I saw a specialist physician today he did a pressure check and listened to my heart aswell and everything else he doesnt think its anything to worry about he doesnt even want be to go for tests or anything he tells me he feels it could be my medication but he feels I could be over training which is ridiculous as I have taken 3 weeks off now to my final question is it possible that I could be lacking any minerals?Is there any amino acids which could cause this as in too much of a certain amino acid? I need finality on this. Since I havnt train in 3 weeks I should expect some muscle loss right or am I wrong?I dont feel as full and hard as 3 weeks ago also how long will it take to gain my strength and muscle back?

Hi Yas

I see your questions was submitted twice - internet gremlins. You'll find the answer above.

Ross